Father’s Day is coming up in US on June 21st. Here are a few gift ideas for that special and terrific Dad!
1) A bottle of good handpicked wine. Pick it with thought and meaning. E.g the wine you drank on your first date, the wine from a special area, a wine connected with a special year in your life. Summarize your thoughts in a nice card. (Photo credit: Rombauer Vineyards).
2) It is Summer time. Why not a good outdoor game? A bocce or badminton set brings loads of entertainment in the backyard or at the social picnic. These games and others can be found at Restoration Hardware.
3) A hobby related tool kit. (If he is in to bikes get him a bike tool kit, if he is in to golf give him a golf tool kit etc.).
4) A nice leather dresser valet. A perfect spot to store all that change, the cell phone and the watch etc. Something he did not even know he needed! If you have time get it monogrammed. This case is from GiftsForProfessionals.com.
5) Organic tomatoes. Give him the whole kit (pots, plants, watering can etc) and let him be in charge of some tasty homegrown heirloom tomatoes. (Pay a visit to your local organic nursery).
6) And for the more seasoned gentleman – this T-shirt from Old Guys Rule Appareal is a fun classic.
7) For relaxing times. How about a hammock! Maybe you can beat him to it! This one from Pottery Barn.