Mar
2013

Happy Easter & Say Hello To Color!

From my home to yours — wishing you a Happy, Colorful Easter!

And with colors in mind, did you all see Julie Paulino’s home in the latest issue of Rue Magazine? She is a good friend of mine and I am always so proud of her! Her home feels so grown-up relaxed, warm and inviting.

Those raspberry leather chairs should really be living with me…

She has a most fantastic eye for mixing colors and textures. I mean come on! Look at her happy eating nook!!

Another close friend of mine, Interior Designer Jill Sorensen (who I have on speed dial!) is also a star when it comes to creating vibrant chic and pleasing rooms. I call her “The Colorful Swede” (which of course makes me look very gray and dusty…).

She just added gray to her own Jill Sorensen bed linen brand. And her Marks rugs now come in new vibrant colors. All current and sassy!

Make sure to visit Julie here, and Jill here. They are fab & fearless!

Ok, folks. I am off to tend to sick kids. We might stay home in our PJ’s and scrap the CA trip we had planned for Easter. Bohooo! I hope the Easter bunny will find us…

Written by Splendid Willow in: Designers, Illustrators, Photographers, Stylists | Tags:

• Hi Mon! I hope everyone feels better for you to take your trip. I have been away and am back but heading off again today for 3 days so wishing you now a most HAPPY AND HEALTHY EASTER!!

• Willow Decor says:

Hi Mon,

Great colorful post !! Hope you are well. Happy Easter!

oxox Gina

• leslie says:

Hi Mon,

Love all the color here and I agree .. those raspberry leather chairs are gorgeous! Also love the blue and white. Great pics and I do appreciate all the color on this drizzly morning.

I’m back .. with a lots on the calendar for the next several days.

Hope all is well!

xxleslie

Yes, those ladies are talented and fearless! I love how they mix old antiques with ultra modern.

Happy Easter lovely Mon.

JC

• classiq says:

Hello, Mon! Yes, I saw Julie’s home in Rue Magazine and I was very proud of her. She is a blog friend of mine too. :) Her home is simply inspiring! Happy Easter! I hope you have a wonderful celebration!
    Ada

• Hi, Mon! Fabulous interiors! Such confidence and style!! Loved seeing a few pieces of Swedish antiques in those rooms. You all take care. Hope the kids feel better soon!
    Loi

• Hi Mon! You are the sweetest! Thank you for the mention and your positive words. Happy Easter to you, I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs to you,
    Julie

We’ve got the “bunny blues,” too….just want to curl up under the comforter. Guess no Spring this year where we are. Boo! franki

Happy Easter! These colors are amazing and isn’t this weather amazing too?

• happy easter, mon.

hope the kids will be 100% very soon and that the easter bunny was good to them. you have some talented friends, mama!

smiles to you.

• David says:

Hello mon! Just wanted to let you know that i tried to paint some eggs pretty much like the ones in your photo and the result wasn’t that bad! Hope that you had a lovely time as well.

• Dear Mon,
    I hope the kids are better and that you were able to follow through with your Easter plans!!! I love the work of both of your friends and am off to discover more about them!!!

Here’s to April and the promise of Spring!!
    xoxo Elizabeth

Härligt med färg – ibland ! Och dina bilder är inspirerande.
    Nu ska jag snart gå ut i den härliga, soliga, svenska våren :)

Ha en skön helg !!