Dec
2012

Happy Holidays, Happy 2013!

Friends, it’s a wrap (and one gigantic embrace) from this little corner of the cyber world.

Thank you, thank you for all for the wonderful support you have given me throughout the year. What a special bunch you are. I treasure each and every one of you.

This lady is finally breathing like a normal cat again. What a crazy busy season this has been for our store; a customer compared us to Cirque De Soleil. We have managed to pull some last minute miracle tricks, but oh how much fun we have had!

I am now going to take a good winter break, recharge my batteries and focus on my family and close friends. I will be back again Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013!

Love To You All,

Images no. 1 unknown (sorry!), no. 2 via Martha Stewart.
Written by Splendid Willow in: Holidays & Celebrations |

Monika jag trodde nog du var beyond busy! Enjoy your winter break. I’m in Sweden enjoying some snow, ice and silent darkness for a week.
    God Jul & Gott Nytt Ar & cheering for you in 2013!
    Kram Jill

Sötos, nu drar du på dig ett par sköna raggsockor, slår upp en jätte stor mugg glögg och njuter av allt du åstadkommit under året!
    Du är fantastisk Monika och jag skickar massor massor massor av ljus och kärlek till dig över etern.

Ser fram emot äkta varma kramar nästa sommar!

All kärlek till dig och familjen

sis

• Monika just like you I’ve been crazy busy with business and haven’t been able to blog much over the last two months but it’s all good! I wish you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season and the best for the coming New Year! Enjoy your break!

Much love and Hugs!
    Debra~

• Sherry Hart says:

Enjoy your break Monika…….and happy holidays:)

• Have a very merry Christmas, Monika! The Maileg ornaments are a great addition to our tree and I love the skates. How did you know they would fit the theme? Many, many thanks!!
    xo,
    Phyllis

• Merry Christmas to you Mon and all the very best in the new year. Its been some year! Look forward to your return, I too will be taking a break and need it desperately..its been such a crazy week, well actually month:) Hope you have a healthy and happy holiday my friend:)

• Victoria Athens says:

Have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends!
    XO, Victoria

Splendid Willow Reply:

Thank you Ms. Victoria. Wishing you and yours a beautiful Holiday season. Hugs, Mon

• Holly Irwin says:

Monika, Thank you for all of your inspiration this year!

A blessed holiday and new year to you!

Holly

Splendid Willow Reply:

Thank you Ms Holly! Lots of Holiday Cheer & Good Energy to you. Hugs, Mon.

• monika, what a big year you have had! enjoy your break and your family. wishing you and your family a very merry christmas!

here’s to a great 2013!

love, donna

• Mon,
    Happy Holidays! Enjoy XO!
    Sarah

WELL DONE!!! EnJOY to the fullest!! franki

Splendid Willow Reply:

Happy Holidays to you Ms. Franki! You are one friendly and fun lady! Hugs, Mon

• Congratulations on being busy! That’s a great thing!

Love the gingerbread cookies! Reminds me of Amsterdam.

• Happy Holidays to you too, sweet lady!!
    Happy Thursday.

• leslie says:

It’s a wrap for me starting tomorrow afternoon. I’ve got to work today and a couple hours tomorrow.. counting down the hours!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday and and wonderful New Year!

Best,
    Leslie

• happy holidays to you too, Monica! thank you for sharing such beautiful posts all this year! xo

Happy, happy to you beautiful & creative Mon!

Here’s to a great 2013!

JC

• Sylvia Rieck says:

Happy Holidays, and a Splendid 2013, for you and the family! Keep the inspitiration going!
    Enjoy the munskins and relax!

Splendid Willow Reply:

Happy winter Holidays to you favorite Sylvia! We miss you! Coffee soon? Hugs, hugs! Mon

• Monika,
    You’re the best! Hope you get some quality relaxation in and lots of fun and love with your friends and family.
    You always inspire and delight. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
    Karen

• congratulations on SA kicking this christmas season’s booty, monika. love to you and yours!

• Have a great holiday season and thank you again for the WONDERFUL blog post you did on my loft interior design! Looking forward to seeing your creativity shine in 2013 as well!

XO, m

Splendid Willow Reply:

Hi Pretty Lady,

Wishing you a wonderful season as well! I will let you know if I happen to be in the neighborhood. Would love to grab a bite and babble, babble!

Love to you and your family.

Mon

Oh Monika you have a lovely holiday season. I have truly enjoyed all of your posts this year and look forward to so many more next year. Take it easy, you deserve a fabulous rest from working so hard. Big hugs!

• Happy Holidays, Monika!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013!

xo xo
    Brooke

Hej !
    Jag vill bara titta in här och önska dig en riktigt God Jul !!

Kram

• Huge congratulations on your achievements this year, lovely Mon! I look forward to your continued inspiration in the new year when I get back to blogging. For now, it’s all about the snuggles with my little cub :)

Wishing you and yours a joyful Christmas and a wonderful new year!

Lots of love,
    Meera xx

• Tree says:

Thank you for creating such a quality blog and best wishes for a wonderful Jul!

Splendid Willow Reply:

Thank you dear! Wishing you a joyous and fun 2013!

Hugs, Mon

• Marianne says:

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! I’m loving my new tea lights, such a pretty touch to my kitchen! Look forward to seeing you in a few days! xoxo

• Monika, I hope you have a wonderful holiday time with your family. Congratulations on your huge success this year. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. XO, Mona

• wishing you a wonderful new year 2013, darling! xo Caroline

• Tereza says:

A Happy and blessed New Year to you and your family, Monika.
    Hot, “very hot” hugs to you from Brasil.
    Tereza

• designchic says:

So hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you so much for the gorgeous inspiration this year and we wish you and your beautiful family a new year full of health and happiness – xoxo!!

• Mia says:

Hope you have had a great start of 2013!
    Hon blev tokglad för väskan, jag är såå tacksam för att du hjälpte till :)

Tusen kramar!
    Ps. Hoppas vi ses i år :)

• missing you, mon. hope you are enjoying the new year and we look forward to your return! love to you and your family! donna