Shopping & Inspiration Destinations

Ha ha!!

Ok, ready for some fun & useful cyber hopping/shopping?

First jump is to my amazing friend Tina over at The Enchanted Home. She has invited a group of great and creative bloggers & entrepreneurs to her blog today and is having each of them share a couple of great gifts for the holidays. Now, we are talking Gifts Galore, folks! Personal and inspirational. Perhaps this will be the only gift inspiration you need. I am honored to be part of this fun group and be asked to highlight a couple of favorite items from my own store, Splendid Avenue. Hop over to Tina’s blog — here  – and enjoy all the ideas!

I plan to do a little shopping myself over at Tina’s store. I think an old, pretty dough tray will be coming home to MOI soon! I will place large pine cones and glass bulbs in mine as a holiday display but the tray is so versatile and can be used for many things. (If you decide to buy after seeing this, please remember to say hi to beautiful Tina from me!)

My dear friend Marianne called me yesterday to tell me that the Ilse Jacobsen boots we carry are featured in TradHome with a link to our store.

What a nice surprise! It made me extra happy since I am already a fan of the magazine. A must read for sure!

Another MUST read is House Of Fifty. I have plugged Janell’s magazine many times and I am very impressed with where she is taking her passion and talent and how she leads a wonderful design community. I have had a chance to hang out with this brilliant lady, blogger, designer and Founding Editor and I love her! What you see is what you get with Janell.

New for the House Of Fifty is that it now costs a tiny amount to read it (a lot goes into publishing a nice magazine). $1.50 is the cost to read the magazine on your computer/MAC (and .99 cents at ITunes). It is worth every cent. (You pay per issue). The magazine is packed with great ideas, tips and great sources for the the holiday season.

And if you buy the magazine you will see our store ad with a discount code which gives you 15% off any merchandise in our store, Splendid Avenue. Take advantage of it because we have lots of great new things, with holiday spirit in mind!

Happy hopping & Happy Weekend!

P.S One more blog post and then I am off to Sweeeeeden! Wihoo to family and friends back home — I can’t wait to see and hug you all again!!!!!

Written by Splendid Willow in: Store News |

• haha so funny! I love cyber shopping! great ideas, thanks for sharing Mon. hope you have a wonderful weekend, darling!

caroline @ patagonia gifts love knot jewelry

I ONLY do cyber shopping!!! I can’t do the big crows in the stores during the holiday season! Great post and advice!

I know I will enjoy the hopping! When you say it is good, I know it is VERY good!

Congrats on TradMag!

Happy weekend.

• Congratulations on the PR!! Not surprising, as you are the greatest! Headed over to look now!
    Happy Friday.

• Linda says:

Fantastico!!! Love it. And I must check into House of Fifty! Congrats to all the exposure. You are so worth it! Hugs to you and the fam!

*Pinch* time AGAIN!!! KUDOS to ALL YOUR EFFORTS!!! My daughter and family will NOT go to Sweden this year for the holidays…we get to “keep them here.” :) Have a SAFE and MARVELOUS trip!! franki

• leslie says:

OMGosh! That’s so funny! Great gift ideas at Tina’s and such a wonderful on line store you have!

I have a few blue and white pieces and love them :) I’ll look forward to doing a little shopping soon!

Hey !!!!!! I will take another look for you in House of Fifty!!!! I shot a space for that issue and will be in the next issue also. Isn’t Janell the best person ever? You have certainly put me in the holiday spirit!! Have a wonderful weekend!

• beautiful post at tina’s! and how cool that you are in traditional home (i subscribe!).

happy almost thanksgiving, and traveling mercies to you as you enjoy yourself in sweden!

love to you.

• Monika,
    This could be fun, I’m headed over right now.
    Enjoy your weekend.

• Marianne says:

Cyber shopping is the best! So thrilled for all of the press you’re receiving. You deserve every bit of it!

Ja, det finns mycket fint att köpa…

Jag hoppas att du får en fin semester i Sverige ! Vi har inte snö än :)

• That cartoon is a hoot and how many it applies to! I am getting antsy now with the pressure of Christmas knocking loudly on my doorstep!! I keep saying get through Thanksgiving first and then let it begin……bracing myself. Thanks for being part of my post, your ideas were lovely and perfect (no surprise) Congrats on the shoutout for the great boots in TH!
    Have to check out House of Fifty again, unfortunately not as much time to do things like that as I wish I had but will take a look today. Have a great weekend sweet friend.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL