Meet Me Over At The Enchanted Home

Today you will find me over at the extraordinary blog, The Enchanted Home. Hope to meet you over there!

The author behind the blog is the beautiful Tina, and while she is hardly a new name to my blog friends she might be a new face to my readers. So let me introduce her to you. (I briefly showcased her home a few months ago – and boy did you respond!).

When I first came across her blog, I, like everyone else, almost fell off my chair. She lives in her newly built mega mansion outside of New York. I was convinced a certain attitude would go hand in hand with that gigantic home — how wrong I was.

Tina is incredibly generous, kind, supportive and thoughtful. And behind that bubbly and witty blog personality I have found a very serious, hard working and good hearted person. I adore her.

Tina’s blog is jam packed with good ideas and design information and I find her posts about the materials she is using in her new home very useful. I learn a lot.

(Don’t you just love the floors she picked for one of her bathrooms!).

Tina will soon open her first on-line store, offering goods she is truly passionate about. I can’t wait to support her new venture. (I will let you know when it goes live). I’m sure she will do so well and deservingly so. (I’m rooting for you Tina!).

Now, hop over to her blog, if you have a moment, where you’ll find a fun little Q&A she did with me. But most importantly say hi to Tina and check out all the amazing things she’s got going in her new home. Visit here.

Hugs to you all.

Images: all images via The Enchanted Home.
Written by Splendid Willow in: Guest Posts |

• Love Tina and her amazing home! I am also glad I found your blog as I am now a new follower. I had not seen a picture of Tina before so it is so nice to put a face behind all those wonderful posts she creates.

• Karen says:

Before heading over to read the interview…love your posts. I read you and Tina every time you two have something to say!

Wonderful interview!!! How “these” blogs have “enchanted” my thinking. Thank you so much. franki

• Just read your interview. I agree with your husband. You indeed bring out the best in people. Have a great day. Mona

• Christy says:

That’s Tina? Not fair she is as beautiful as she is funny and talented! Shes so much younger than I expected! Happy to meet you and your elegant blog love your style and will be your new follower:-)

• Mia says:

Hi Mon and Tina
    What a stunning beautiful home!! I love the classic style and solid materials.

Sorry Mon for my absence lately, hope you’re fine. I wish I could meet you for a long chat with a glass of wine or two …
    Big hugs

• designchic says:

Loved your post at Tina’s today Monika, and yes your husband is right…you truly bring out the best in people…such a gift!

• Loved your beautiful post on Tina’s blog. So happy to have you as a friend! You are the best! Now, when are we getting together again for happy hour? Still working on a name for my ‘project’. Hmmm.

I remember your first post about her amazing home! Nice to know that she is kind and loving (just like you!).

Happy Tuesday!

• Hi Mon! What a sweet intro…thanks! The feeling is soooo mutual. It was my pleasure to have you as my guest today, and you are welcome anytime. You are as I had suspected loved and admired by many (and with good reason). It was great fun getting to know more about you…..and your answers warmed my heart big time!!
    Have a beautiful day, Mon!

• It was fun getting to know you and your blog. I also love Tina’s home. Its gorgeous!

• Kimberly says:

Gorgeous home!!! Will you go and visit?

• Great interview Monica!!

• Whew, that home is insane! What a neat opportunity for her. I have a handful of friends with huge homes, and it always surprises me that I never knew of them because my friends are so humble! From the way you mentioned it, sounds like the same goes for Tina :) I’m excited to see more at her blog! Thanks for the intro!

Nook & Sea

Hi dear Mon,
    I am so happy to see that you did a guestpost on Tina’s blog!! You know, Tina is a wonderful and generous person, as you are!!!!! It is a real pleasure to see that you both are also close cyber friends!!
    Oh Mon, I so love Tina’s house!!! I am always perplex when she post updates about her home! I saved almost all pictures of her home in my “Tina’s post”. Love love love you both! I also commented Tina’s post of today (where you was the guestblogger). Hop over to read my comment my sweetest friend!

• Helena says:

Hej Monika
    Du har ju en utsökt smak…i allt detta undrar jag hur du inredde och hittade ny design till E på Tomtebogatan?

Nyfiek Helena! (-:

• What a beautiful home! Thank you so much for the introduction to another lovely blog. Heading there now.

• Tina says:

Men Gud vilket hem!!! Storslaget på alla de vis, köket.-åååh…Gillar i massor. Blir till att fortsätta Drömma:)!
    Klart vi måste försöka få ihop en träff i sommar, hade varit spännande & Kul!!! Vi får prata mer om detta längre fram.
    Nu vidare för att läsa ditt gästinlägg.
    //Kram på Dig

Hej hopp!

Yes I LOVE Tina’s home – it’s impressive and inspirational. I have adored following the journey towards completion – from heap of building materials to home. Just wonderful.

Now I must say I ADORED your interview. How fun was that to read and so personal. Gorgeous gorgeous Mon darling.

KRAMAR till dig min fina lilla Panda!

xx C

• wow Mon amazing home! I’m heading there right now to see your post. xo

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL