Nov
2011

Latest Additions To My Store

I am slowly adding more things I go nuts for to my store, Splendid Willow Avenue. Every single item is hand picked and making me very happy and proud.

NEW for the kids:

A 24 pocket garland to count the days to Christmas. Kids love it! Fill each pocket with a personal note, a treat, or tangerine and the kids will think you are the best!

COMING LATER THIS WEEK. A Danish wooden cheese house for the mice boxes (sold separately). You know how much I dislike plastic. This one is so witty and adorable! Pay attention to the Swiss cheese roof! (The house comes with the table, “thread spool” chairs, kettle, mugs, table cloth and small rug).

Note: I only have a few of these and probably some of the last in the US (and no more will be made). Let me know if you want to reserve one.

ALSO coming this week – the Vanilla colored Danish Reindeer. 100% cotton. How irresistibly handsome is he!

NEW for the home. This stunning oversized wool blanket, hand-vowen in Finland. Well made and gorgeous. Landing in my store in the next few days. (You bet I am getting one myself!).

NEW jewelry by the Swedish jewelry designer “Asa”.

Chunky bead necklace with a silver cross.

Now pay attention – who is my model if not my dear blog friend Michele with Hello Lovely Inc.! It is a fun family business, people – all with good energy. Doesn’t she look stunning! I adore her!

Also new from “Asa” is this Earthy Necklace with three pendants (sterling silver cross, a piece of bamboo coral and Asa’s sterling silver tag).

You can see most of the new items in my store now (and more will come later this week).

Enter my store, Splendid Willow Avenue, here, if you want to learn more.

Thank you’s are in order.

EXTRA BIG HUGS to my close blog friends Paula (Two Ellie)

And Ally (From The Right Bank)

Out of the blue came their shout-outs for my little store. Amazing ladies. Amazing friends. What unexpected treats. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hugs to everyone.

Written by Splendid Willow in: Store News,Thank you! | Tags:

• Will says:

The pocket garland is darling but please can we chat about Vanilla? SO STINKIN’ CUTE! Bound to be a bestseller!

• tinajo says:

Love the blanket and the necklaces – and the garland is too cute! :-)

Beautiful items Monika!!
    Love that pocket letter! And the beautiful woven blanket! Gorgeous!

As you know I fell in love with that blanket a little while ago. How irresistible!!

The mice (råttorna!:)) are just too adorable and I LOVE LOVE that ‘cheese house’, but can’t see it in the store? Help!?
    Please send me info on price and avails as I can see Isabella loving this for Xmas!

Speaking of which. The ‘advent calendar’ garland is fantastic. I love the envelopes and little sacks. How stylish and fun!

Darling, seeing your shop grow is lovely and you have a great eye for Scandi treats. I’m very proud of you!

Big warm hugs from ‘home’.

xx sis

• Such fun additions! That blanket is gorgeous!!!

Fantastiska grejor Monika! Jag vill ha allt. The blanket is amazing!! It all feels like cozy chic snowy Christmas!! Love the necklace too. Ringer idag! Du ar val inte vaken an??

• Kimberly says:

The wooden cheese house looks adorable! How much is it and how large is it? Let me know because as long as it is not crazy expensive I will go ahead and buy one of those and a boy mouse for Andrew for the holidays. I think he and Alexandra will love it! :)

Kimberly :)
    PS Sorry I couldn’t stop to chat when I drove by yesterday. I had my mother on the phone and she was talking nonstop; I could not get a word in edgewise. Yikes!

• Monica-
    This puts me in the Christmas spirit! Love it all, and the mice… adorable.
    Will be visiting.

Everything is just gorgeous – but the Christmas garland or advent “calendar” is FABULOUS!!! I love it – as you know growing up in Sweden the advent calendar with TV shows is a huge hit and one of the things i really miss about Christmas as a kid. Maybe this can replace that :). I also love the blanket.

• Would love to have a little store! Very nice. You know I love the Home Decor section! Best of luck with the new items! xo

Kristina Gulino
    Something 2 Write About

• CHEESE HOUSE! ADVENT GARLAND! if this doesn’t put one in a festive spirit (and poised to shop with passion) i don’t know what will!

i adore you back.

• Monika, you continue to blow me away with your merchandise! LOVE all of your latest additions. I think you’ll be having a very successful holiday season! xo

• Tina says:

Hallå i stugan!
    Jätteroligt att se att det går så bra för dig och din fina butik(!)- en inspiration för mig som står alldeles STILLA med det mesta!
    Är inte heller ute i sfären särskilt mycket längre, men ville i alla fall kika in och säga ‘Hello’.
    Kram på Dig!
    //Tina

• The garland is brilliant and so cute! I’m also in love with that blanket – so pretty and cozy!

You are going to get very busy!!!! Gorgeous things, Mon. How fun that you use your beautiful friends as models. Gives the store even more personality. You rock!

• That blanket! To.Die.For!

• Janell Beals says:

The 24 pocket garland is amazingly fabulous, I’m going to post about this item for certain. AND that blanket, seriously chic…
    Janell

• Jessie says:

So many fabulous new things arriving to your store! Love that pocket garland, it’s very adorable. And that wool blanket is super stylish too, love it!

Jessie

• Your store is delightful Mon! I love all your products, SO adorable and chic!! You have amazing style, sweet lady.

Hugs,
    Meera xx

• I’m going to attempt making my own advent calendar this weekend. If it doesn’t work out I’m coming back to buy this one. So cute!

• liza says:

You are the best curator! Everything is either so beautiful or so adorable. Wow.