Aug
2011

Welcome Fall Into Your Home – Via Houzz

Meet me over at Houzz for another of my monthly contributions. This time I will list 20 Furnishings To Welcome Fall Into Your Home. See the article here.

In my Houzz segment I also highlight these felted acorn ornaments from the Etsy store, Angel Dog Designs. I am actually ordering a whole bunch to hang on branches indoors. Simple and so precious.

Now a warm, GIGANTIC fall hug is in order to all of these wonderful friends who unexpectedly decided to highlight my “recharged” store, Splendid Willow Avenue. I am incredibly touched by your support for my little business. I am honored that all of you, with such great styles!, felt that I had something worth mentioning to your own readers.

Love is coming back to these lovely friends with must read blogs! (In no particular order).

Two Ellie

Postcards From Colorado

Haute Design

From The Right Bank

Live Like You

Belle Vivir

Little Moth

PLEASE, scream if I am forgetting someone! My brain is smoking right now!

A big thank you to ALL of my blog friends/readers who always leave me the nicest comments/e-mails and whose love I feel all the time!

NEW in my store, to complement the popular mouse matchboxes, are Mama and Papa cotton mice who come in a wooden cigar box!! Ha! Scandinavian design, of course. Go to Splendid Willow Avenue for more information.

This is the last week of summer for my kids so I will step away from the computer for a few days and just focus on them. See you very soon!

Warm hugs to you all.

Images: No. 1 via Jayson Home. Last image (mice in cigar boxes) via Splendid Willow Avenue.
Written by Splendid Willow in: Store News,Thank you! |

Will hop over to Houzz. Your store is so popular, Monica! Congratulations!

JC

• Livelikeyou says:

Thanks for including LiveLikeYou in your blog and Houzz. Everyone is just happy to support all your great endeavors!! Love the mice by the way..tooo cute!

• liza says:

Oh, I love those acorns. I will go over to Houzz. And… you are so sweet. You deserve ALL that attention and more!

• Anytime! Love your cute little shop! Cant wait to see what the future holds for splendid willow avenue.
    kram på dig. xx j.

• I’ll shout out for you any time! Off to visit you at Houzz.

• so much goodness to now go and explore. new mice in the shop. and houzz stuff. did i tell you how much i loved your last column? loved! i have a mental file of your picks (butterfly chairs, omg).

enjoy the remainder of these summer days, lovely swede.

• Love your store! It’s my pleasure to spread the word.

Those acorns are adorable. I think I need them…

Off to Houzz!

xo xo
    Brooke

Great Ideabook! And congrats on the store again!

• Hi Monika,

I just went to see your ideabook and loved it! It’s so warmmmmm :-)

I’ll try to do the same, take a little break and spend more time w/ the kids. I’ve prepared my posts already, so I have some free time w/ them.

Wishing you a great day!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

• Monika, we are so honored to be included in your Houzz post! You are such a talented and special lady who we are so blessed to have met through blogging. We love your store and know it is going to be a huge hit this fall! Enjoy your last few days with the kids!

Big Hugs and Kisses,
    Angela and Renee

Monika,
    Thank you for featuring my blog here! It was my pleasure to mention your recharged webstore my friend!!
    I love the mouse matchboxes!! So cute!!
    I am hopping over to Houzz !!

Tjolahopp tjolahej from Sweden! x

No need to give an official thank you darling. Of course we support you. All the way!! x
    The rat-mice (ha ha!) are adorable and I am totally in love with the furniture too – from cigar box (of course!) to the pram (OMG!)!

Oh yes to white felt acorns. I ordered a triple set of white acorns from ‘Green Baboon Designs’ (http://www.etsy.com/shop/greenbaboondesigns) last November. Chuckled to see that our Swedish minds fell for the same item. They are definitely great in cut twigs, but also super cute to tie around table linen. I can also see them as super cute Christmas present ornaments (on the gift wrap).

OK off to read Houzz now.

Love and hugs from the North. xx

• Piper says:

you just inspire me Mon! i love checking in with you – it boosts me up everytime :) you have to take photos of what you do with the acorns – i’ve always loved those felted ones – so charming!

• The green chair is so gorgeous! Perfect for the Fall, my favorite season. Also, always happy to feature your store. How nice are you to mention each of us who showcased your site. I am so proud of you, my friend, and look forward to getting together next week! xo

• paula says:

thank you Monika for the blog love. As you know you inspire me endlessly. I too love that green chair. Would love to curl up in it with a good glass of tea. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

• I’ll shout out for you too, Mon! your ideabook is beyond wonderful! I’m back after 2 days in Bulgaria. My mom had birthday on Saturday. So we took a flight to see her. biggest hugs to you

• I noticed that posts about your re-energized shop were everywhere…that’s a wonderful credit to your talent AND your kindness! Best of luck with it…those mice are adorable!