Jan
2011

A Few New Ilse Jacobsen Items In My Store

Hello to week no. 2 in 2011!

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. I went on a fun camping adventure with my oldest daughter and her Girlscout friends. It was heavenly to be out in the woods with no computer, cell phone and no TV. A power outage was just what the doctor ordered!

This weekend I also added a few more items to my store (here) from the high-end brand Ilse Jacobsen. I am so proud to be representing this hot Scandinavian brand.

NEW! Brown and Yellow Lace-Up Boots (tall).

I have fast access to more/different colors and models too. Just ask!

NEW! I now also carry the rain jackets (short model) from Ilse Jacobsen’s popular rain gear (lined with cotton fleece, 100% water proof + many designer details).

NEW! As of next week I will also be carrying the purple jackets and coats. Let me know if you would like me to put one aside for you.

Both the coats and the jackets are fitted and very flattering.

Click here to visit my store, Splendid Willow Avenue.

Finally, a BIG thank you is also in order to these wonderful & talented blog friends.

Marianne with Style For Living. Thank you dear for the nice shout-out to my store! (Read here).

Marianne  just presented me with a “Stylish blog” award (here). Thank you so much my friend! I hope you don’t mind if I refer to these previous written lists about myself. (Here and here).

We just realized that Marianne used to live in my town and now only lives 15 minutes away from me. We are having coffee this week. I am so thrilled to have a blog friend close by. I can’t wait to meet her!

Two more BIG Thank You’s to these wonderful ladies:

Thank You to my good friend MacKenzie with Design Darling. I adore her and her blog!

And Thank You to my good friend Sue with The Zhush. Another girl I absolutley adore! (And don’t forget to pay attention to HER fabulous store – The Zhush store, filled with tons of heautiful things for you and your home.

Both MacKenzie and Sue have pushed me hard to come up with my first store ad, which is now being featured on both of their blogs. Both blogs recently started to accept outside advertisers. You will get a lot of ad attention and good traffic advertising with them.

A warm hug to all of my readers. Thank you all for your tremendous support and friendship.

Image no. 1 via Ngawangchodron, image no. 3,4 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 via Ilse Jacobsen, image no. 2, 5, 10 and 13 (Ad for boots) via Splendid Willow.

Written by Splendid Willow in: Store News | Tags:

• they look beautiful, Mon! Have a wonderful new week. Hug
    Maria

• wow! some beautiful additions to the shop Mon, congrats!

• Stacey says:

Great additions to your store – I am drooling over the brown boots. I love Mackenzie and Sue too! Happy Monday to you Mon! XX

Looks great Monica! Any chance you’ll have mens gear soon?

Best,
    Joe

Splendid Willow Reply:

Hi Joe,

Ilse Jacobsen carry some very handsome and lovely rain coats for men (under the label “Jacobsen”). I would be happy to send you some images.

Monika.

• Can’t wait to meet you Thursday!!!

• paulap says:

love, love and more love!

• Sounds so great…another snow storm heading here for tomorrow so no camping for us for quite a while. So happy that your store is doing well…you deserve it!

Julie xo

• going to go check out the store. just want to let you know i gave you a stylish blogger award over at my blog. love your blog! :)

• I’m asking for the boots for my birthday!! I love these so.

• Julie at BV says:

I love the new addition to the store. The brown boots are my favorites.

I have a great giveaway going on. Why don’t you come and enter?

• Mon, you know how much I love these boots so imagine my disappointment when I saw that the smallest size boot is a 36! (I’m a 35.) Boo for small feet! :(

• Style Attic says:

It just keeps getting better and better looking every time I glance in your direction! LOVE that for you!! So deserving and I am thrilled you have such supportive connections. P.S. How stylin were you out in the woods!! You probably disturbed the wildlife and stopped them dead in their tracks 😉 Ha! Love, Kel

What an exciting time for you!
    There is something so wonderful when a store fills up with new & fresh products in time for a new season.

Loving the brown boots – I am starting to see the need for a ‘wardrobe of rain gear’… I didn’t have that urge before you launched your store… you have created a new addiction in me!! :)
    I am so looking forward to buying from you – here in Sydney or when I land in Sweden. You decide what is best.. I need a rain coat and a pair of boots. xx

Sue – yes she is a darling. Love love!

Last but not least, congratulations on your ‘Stylish Blogger Award’! Very well deserved for a very stylish lady!

Hugs
    xx C

• The Zhush says:

Mon, that purple rain coat! Surely that would cheer up the dreariest of rainy days!:) You are the sweetest of them all!
    Much love,
    Sue

• I couldn’t be happier to help promote your store as you and your blog are among my very favorites! The store couldn’t be cuter and you, my friend, couldn’t be dearer. The yellow boots are just fab! xo