Sorry I have not been so blog alert lately. Spring break is here and we popped up to Vancouver Island, Canada for a few days to visit Grandma. (I am back with even more energy and a big smile on my face!)
Before we left my lovely blog friend Theresa over at the La Dolfina blog gave me a Happy Award. Thank you Dear! Your beautiful attitude and your creativity is oh-so contagious!
With this award I am supposed to share 10 thing that make me happy – so here goes:
1) My wonderful husband (I insists I have the best!) and our 3 happy, beautiful and good hearted kids. (I took these images yesterday in Canada).
Ok, friends – I just have to say a couple of words about my Grandma Beverly (Peter’s Mom). She is a truly remarkable and happy lady. She has 9 (!) kids, my husband being the youngest. She is turning 89 years this year, folks!. She walks to coffee and bridge clubs on a daily basis. E-mails or talks with her children every day. Reads a ton, travels and entertains people all the time. She never sweats the small things, is incredibly generous and has the most upbeat attitude. I love her.
2) My friends. I am so lucky in that department. I am surrounded by really loyal, smart, beautiful and generous people who are more like family than friends.
3) Life. I love living and I live life happily and to its fullest. I love exploring and learning. I am one of those (painful people) who always start chatting with the person next to me at the coffee shop. There are still so many things to learn & I don’t want to miss anything!
5) Me giving back. With zero strings attached.
6) Sun-rain. I run out of the house everytime trying to catch the rainbow!
7) Champagne. Only slightly ahead of chocolate!
8. Walking in towns & cities. Big and small. I can get lost for hours. And I can never get enough of people watching.
9) Interior design & furnishings. My true lifelong passion.
10) Blogging. Well, of course! I am having so fun doing this from my little corner of the world. I have met so many wonderful, smart and creative people. I find it incredibly fulfilling!
Now I’m supposed to send this to 10 other blogs that make me happy. But to me that is impossible.
All the ones I follow make me happy. Every single one! From all corners of the world. Big & small. You inspire me every day & you warm my heart.