Hello. I’ve missed you this past week. Last minute we scooped up the kids and headed to wonderful Bandon Oregon were we spent a week of quality time with close family. The computer Gods decided to not be on my side but in a way I am glad because I got more time to dive in sand dunes and fly kites!
On our way home I had plenty of time to browse through the new Ikea catalog. Here are a few things that caught my eye: (I am most definitely getting the gray Orchid pots this week!)
1. Alvine Flora Pillow. (Check out the latest design with yellow, black and gray flowers – not shown here). $24.99.
2. Drömmar. Horse-shaped (Swedish national symbol. A must for true Swedes!) baking tins. $6.99/set of 2.
3. Mandel plant pot. $4.99/set (pot + saucer).
4. Spraka. Spice mill. $19.99.
5. Engan chest with 2 drawers. $99.99.
6. Gunilla fabric. (Hello girlfriend Gunilla!). How lovely this fabric would be together with white! $7.99/yards.